MSIsí unique signal treatment technology has showed consistent results for more
than 2000 patients monitored.
Pain Monitorô Unique Value Proposition has been defined within following
1. Pain Monitorô address in principle new reliable real time monitoring device of
surgical stress and awareness during operation. The system is more sensitive and
specific than the other indirect methods which is standard procedures of today.
2. Artificially ventilated patients at Intensive Care units will be given
3. Pain Monitoring on Non-Verbal Patients without anaesthesia: The groups in
need of this monitoring include preterm infants, patients with cerebral pareses,
patients with speech deficiencies, geriatric patients, and terminal non-verbal
4. Evaluation of Chronic Pain
Pain Monitorô may be used to evaluate objectively a patient experience of chronic
pain. Moreover, during pain treatment, the painful area may be monitored to
determine success and the need for further treatment.
5. Veterinary medicine will be given tailored analgesics.